Monday, January 25, 2010

Uncomplicating the Complicated

Today I found site of something I lost a long time ago. Many will say "oh your young, you have so much left to experience." well to be frank. I AM young and to be so young and having seen the things that I have, why would you say something like that. I don't want to experience anything else if it's anything like the past 2 years of my life. You can think I'm complaining... No I'm venting.
I moved out, underage.
Parents got divorced.
Mom moved in with me.
I moved to oregon.
A gun was held to my head. (weird cercumstances)
Bussed back to montana.
got kicked out of my sisters for no reason... serioulsy.
moved in with my best friend collette, who left 3 weeks later to colorado.
My mother moved back in with my dad. Not to get back together. she had no where to go
Moved in also.
Got kicked out.
Moved back with sister.
mom moved out of dads.. again.
Moved in with her.
My moms boyfriend moved in. sad to say he was my age.. I know right.
It freaked my mom out so she kicked me out again..
went to stay with my dad.
Lived there for 4 months. Longest I stayed in one place!!
mom and dad started talking again.
Mom hated me so convinced my dad that I was up to no good so he kicked me out.
Stayed with my sister and her fiance... again.
2 months later mom called.
asked me to move in with her to help with bills.
Moved in with mom.
one month later she accused me of stealing money.
I'm the only one that works so why would I take her money?!?
Moved out.
which leaves me now living with my dad again. Never better.
I love staying with my dad. and my little brothers and sister.
I'm only 18. I've only been 18 for 6 months. I didn't ask for all of this to happen. you may think I'm a trouble child, when really I'm not. I have always worked hard and tryed my hardest. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I try not to cuss. (sometimes is just happens.)
I just have a very very disfunctional family! =] thats okay

2 comments:

  1. realy...is this realy ur life..??? it seems like a film...hatts off to u gurl

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry, it seems so hard, my life pales in comparison to you. but i am surprised you made it this far, i dont think i would of been able to handle all of that,. so congrats to you, and i hope it gets better

    ReplyDelete