Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Mooser


Have you ever heard of Animals having humans? Well if you told me this 6 months ago I probably would have laughed at you. One day I had this strange urge to get a dog. It took a very long time to convince my dad to let me get one. Finally he said yes. That day I looked in the paper, the humane society, and many other places... no luck. I mean yeah there were dogs but non I was draw too. The next day I woke up extra early to look again in the paper. This time I looked in Craigs list. At first, once again no luck... The last one I clicked changed everything. This is my moose. he is my best friend and in the past few months him and I have been through alot. About a month after I got him I was forced to move from my dad's house and into my sister (not by blood)Dj's apartment. Dog's weren't aloud but her and her fiance loved moose, so they let him stay, untill me going to work all day and moose being home alone became a problem. He started to get barky. It broke my heart, but dj gave me the altimatum of taking him to the humane socitey. I had too.... Dj, steph (her fiance) and I, all went to the humane society and sat with him untill they were ready to take him. I cried the whole way home. 15 minuntes later I got a call from the lady that was working with moose, saying that she couldn't place him because he wouldn't let anyone near him. She said I can either have him uethinized (put down) or I could come get him. I fliped with she asked me that. I mean just because you people can't handle a wonderful dog doesn't mean I want him killed so of course I went and got him. My friend collette, who also (along with many others) became attached to moose, promised me that she would take care of him for me. I can't thank her enough.
It's great because everytime I walk through the door of her house Moose greats me with a quick lick to the face, and rolling at my feet. collette's mother told me that I was Mooses human... I was meant for him. And that I believe. I am not an animal person AT ALL but moose, I will always love. He was and always will be my bestfreind =]

1 comment:

  1. amazing looking dog--so cute! :)

    nice story--nice friend, too.


    http://astheworldchanges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete