Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 things you don't know

10 things you don't know about me.

1.) I eat fat kid food and cry to sad music and sad movies 3 days out of the month =]

2.)I've moved 6 times in the past year. Not by choice.

3.)I believe in ghost... and miracels

4.)I hate texting but I'm always doing it.

5.) I intimidate poeple, but I'm intimidated most of the time by everyone

6.) I was in love once and didn't reliaze it untill i lost it.

7.) I write nearly every second of the day

8.) I would rather be at my boss's house then at mine

9.) I pretend like I can't cook, but really I have a nack for it

10.) I miss waking up on saturday morning and watching cartoons with my little brothers.

1 comment:

  1. 10 +ve things u must knw about ur habits...eeeee

    1.) I eat fat kid food and cry to sad music and sad movies 3 days out of the month =]----->flow of emotion chilaxx mind

    2.)I've moved 6 times in the past year. Not by choice.---->hatts off to u for this

    3.)I believe in ghost... and miracels---->>ghosts r present all around and miracles(its a miracle that me wake up alike every morning),nd m very happy to c that happenin with me

    4.)I hate texting but I'm always doing it--->>>the only way to open up i think u r bit reserved in public(sorry if m wrong)

    5.) I intimidate poeple, but I'm intimidated most of the time by everyone--->>dont worry society is full of hypocrites,jus ignore them...smile...smilee....

    6.) I was in love once and didn't reliaze it untill i lost it.------>>>dont worry about this u r jus 18..!!

    7.) I write nearly every second of the day--->>>u r goin to b a writer may b...lol

    8.) I would rather be at my boss's house then at mine----->>jus do in which ur comfortable...

    9.) I pretend like I can't cook, but really I have a nack for it--->>>thats obvious...eee

    10.) I miss waking up on saturday morning and watching cartoons with my little brothers---->>those r unforgotton days...live with it


    in all i just wanna say 'smile'....
    i dont knw u but wanna c u smile..

    if u wanna say smthing(inderdeep_singh89@yahoo.com)

    smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete