Saturday, January 23, 2010

Purple Dreams.. Something by me

The clock dings nine times, it's nine o'clock and the sun is low, the moon reveals its' self. The items I reveal my blood to leave me still, awake, aware yet unconscious of my surroundings. I loose a breath but gain two heartbeats. The lights before me are like eyes of a black cat in the night. The surrounding atoms are invisible to my impaired vision. The room as dark as city lights, a blanket over head, feeling unsafe but secure. My hands cover my ears, blocking the sound of shattered hopes, a blunt object hitting glass, shattering pieces into the shadows. a black hole making something, nothing. Calmness slowly overtake my toes making way to my knees, breast and eyes. They close trying to forget the day and righteous yet unholy voices in it. The words spoken made impact on nothing but time, filling empty space. A cloud overtakes my thoughts. I believe as known a dream. Purple clouds, green Sky's, and blue grass. A flashing red light in the middle of a Field telling me to stop, a piercing sound enters through the pores of my body, I fall more in love with the thought of being alone in this wondrous place. The world is now my play ground. Reality hits me, my eyes open. I'm standing on the edge of death and insanity. the choice is bothersome but the air is like Ecstasy. the path I choose is not concern to any breathing creature. I turn around and walk from the ledge, I will not cheat today. I will face the life that was given to me weather it be insanity of dreams, The amber's fall as I flick the last of my cancer. step by step, breath after breath, you can't miss something you never had, but you can miss out on having it. Live to the last string, the beginning of the ninth. The words replay in my head are tears roll down my face. Whoever you are, I forgive you, I forgive you for creating and placing me in the washed out dried up peanut of a world. The stars are bright tonight, you must be listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment